- Age / Gender:
- 22, Female
- All Stats >
I am a transgendered girl, and I'm also a Bio-Medical Science under graduate who is hoping to go far in the field. And I really hope I at least pass the degree.
- Community Stats
Level 8 Gamer
Ranked as Civilian
A few have asked me what I am currently reading, or what I would recommend reading. And it seems that a list has been suggested, and though this late, I shall still share.
- "God is not Great" by Christopher Hitchens
- "The Pale Blue Dot" by Carl Sagan
- "Thinking Fast and Slow" by Daniel Kahneman
- "The Better Angels of our Nature" by Steven Pinker
- "The Origin of Our Species" by Chris Stringer
Those are on my to do list thus far, any thoughts? Or suggestions?